Duncan Hamilton Rofgo, Winchester
Established in 1948, Duncan Hamilton Rofgo is one of the top global dealers in competition and classic cars. For buyers and sellers of prestigious, one-off spec and unique vehicles, they have a history and passion in the classic and competition car world, building up one of the finest reputations and databases globally.
The company decided to outsource their whole financial function to Jupp Castle in order to reduce internal overheads, which included bookkeeping, payroll and management accounts. They partnered with Jupp Castle because the business brands are aligned – top end service, an intricate focus on business and strategy and mutual partnership.
By working with Jupp Castle, they…
- Integrated new payroll software to streamline and better report on this function
- Attend monthly meetings between us and the directors to go through the management accounts
- Constantly review their goals and how these can be achieved
- Were supported through the pandemic including submitting furlough claims
- Minimised tax liabilities and timing of tax liabilities
If we sound like the type of accountants that you want to work with, contact us for an introductory conversation.
(Photo by Aleks Marinkovic on Unsplash)